Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sculpture Pin Curler


It's here! My Sculpture pin curler arrived in the post yesterday and after a quick test run I can tell I  am going to have no idea how to live without it. The curls are perfect and it's so easy to use, there's even two size settings for different sized curls! Being a naturally curly haired girl, I fight with pin curls but this removes any trouble I have an smooths the hair as I curl! I just adore it.
Will you just look at that packaging? I feel like a glamorous lass in her boudoir, when really I'm in the tiny bathroom in my cluttered apartment.
The set also comes with pair of gorgeous posters and a hand book for vintage styles and instructions. I've posted an example of these below. You can buy your own from vintagehair.com!



3 comments:

  1. Ohh this looks promising, I might wait to see how your curls turn out before buying it though seeing as I am so lousy with these sorts of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about getting on of these! I'm glad to hear that they work really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I've been wondering about getting one of these for a while now. You may have just convinced me! x

    ReplyDelete